Best Greasemonkey and Stylish scripts
Best Greasemonkey and Stylish scripts (both are Firefox extensions).
Well, first you need to install Greasemonkey and Stylish extensions:
Greasemonkey: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/748 or if you’re using Firefox 3 beta 5: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/748 and install the first one on top.
- YouTube Lyrics – adds a lyrics box to the YouTube sidebar under the video informations box. It can search in seven different lyrics sites and it shows also all the results in a drop down.
- YouTube Double Click – double click any youtube link to show the video in page, allowing drag and resize multiple videos without leaving the page.
- Google Reader: Show Feed Favicons – automatically decorates the Google Reader subscription list with icons corresponding to the website from which each feed originates.
- Allow Password Remembering – lets you save passwords for websites that don’t let you do this (removes autocomplete=”off” attributes).
- Gmail Inbox Count Display – modify Gmail inbox title to display count of unread messages at the beginning, so unread count displays at the beginning of the tab name.
- Last.fm Top Artists Preview – builds a chart for your top artists for the current week – based on your recent tracks page (from Sunday 6pm to current day).
- Last.fm Play Statistics – displays more detailed play statistics (tracks per hour, day, …, year).
- Last.fm Hide “My Radio” and “My Playlist” sections – hides the My Radio and My Playlist sections on last.fm pages
- Gmail Redesigned (by Globex Designs) – best Gmail skin.
- Gmail Remove Ads and Footer – removes text ads, expands message area, removes page footer.
- Statusbar: Mouseover for clutter – it hides all the statusbar items except those that are in plain vanilla Firefox… until you mouseover, then the statusbar returns to its normal clutter so you can use all the items there.
- Google Search Columnized – makes Google Search results use 2 columns, and removes some redundant info, making it look cleaner.
- Google Reader Larger and Serif plus Wider – makes the font a little larger, changes it to the Georgia serif font, and adds a slightly off-white background.
- Gmail *2* small attachment icons – see from your inbox what kind of attachment an email has.
- Gmail: Hides Invites and Chat Boxes – what the name says .